This yoga session is designed to make your children smile! Our event focuses on building a healthy lifestyle as a family, and exploring the creative minds of your child!
The Kids Story Telling Yoga is designed for children of age 5 to 12 however, if you wish to participate, tickets are available for both parents and child to enjoy a special day together exploring the wonders of Yoga, and the health benefits it brings.
Event starts: 11am.
- Event guest are advised to bring their own yoga mats.
- All tickets come with 10% discount voucher on additional food and beverage purchases
- Food items eligibility are subjected to type of tickets bought
*Food – pick any mains from the following food trucks (Adult Tickets) :Omakase burger
Ezo Hokkaido Eats
Le Coq Roti
Flour & Water
*Drinks (Adult and Children tickets):
Soft drinks: Coke, Homemade lemonade & Ice lemon tea.
- Story Telling Yoga session for Kids (adults also able to participate)
- Family bonding
- Food and drinks available to purchase
Date: Sunday, 29 July
Time: 11.00am to 1.00pm
Venue: PICNIC, Wisma Atria, Orchard Road Singapore 238877 (exact address will be provided after booking)
Price: S$55 (adults) and S$35 (children)
To register, please click here.
Photo credits: Funzing