A 2-hour step-by-step cold process soap making workshop with all materials & equipment provided.
Feel the satisfaction of bringing home your own handcrafted soaps.
This workshop includes a basic and advanced introduction to the cold process soap making process and ingredients. Plus a hands-on session of soap making.
All materials used are palm-free, cruelty-free and vegan-friendly.
Terri and the team can help you cut & stamp your soaps or you can do it yourself in their cozy studio 2-3 days after the workshop. You can cure your soaps at home or in their studio. Minimum 6 weeks are required to cure a cold process soap.
Suitable for 12 years old and above.
- Cold process soap making workshop taught by friendly and professional instructor.
- Basic & advanced knowledge about cold process soap making process and ingredients.
- Hands-on experience to make your own handcrafted cold process soap.
- Useful tips of making cold process soap.
- All equipment and materials needed.
- Your very own 10 bars (total 1kg) of handcrafted cold process soap worth $200!
- Soap recipe & handbook.
- Soap recipe: Camellia & Shea Butter Soap for body care. Moisturising & nourishing with rich anti-aging antioxidants. Good for mature skin.
Dates: Saturday, 7 or 14 April; Sunday, 8 or 15 April
Time: 10am to 12pm
Venue: 5 Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2A, #03-07 AMK Tech II
Price: S$155 per person
To register, please click here.