Love buying make up but don’t have the skills to get the look you want? Have a whole bunch of make up products lying around but have not figured how best to use them?
Let a professional make up artist teach you basic make up skills and learn how to utilise that make up palette which we love and bought on a whim only to leave it on the shelf afterwards either because we realise we bought the wrong shade or have no idea how to create awesome looks with it.
Put your best face forward today!
In this 2 hours hands on workshop, you will learn how to create day and night looks by learning
- How to colour correct
- How to pick out the right foundation for your skin
- How to contour
- How to apply blush
- How to shape brows
- Eyeliner application
- Eyeshadow application
- Choosing a lipstick colour
- Make up products will be provided.
- You are strongly advised to bring your own brushes for hygiene purposes. If you need a brush set, please give us 2 days notice and we will provide a 5 piece brush set at $10.
- Do bring any make up products you have that you would like to learn how to use during the workshop.
Date: Saturday, 17 March
Time: 2 to 4pm
Venue: Carlton Avenue, Singapore 459776 (exact address will be provided upon registration)
Price: S$100 per person
To register, please click here.
Photo credits: Funzing