Are you ready to prepare some delicious VEGAN Persian food?
Vegan diet can be really versatile and so delicious. You can eat healthy and you don’t have to compromise on flavor. Classes will be conducted in accordance to plan based diet, all the dishes are also gluten-free and the most important… they are really yummy!
Persian cuisine can be so versatile, it’s full of flavors yet undiscovered. Join Anna for the culinary journey to mystical Persia with a vegan twist. Delicious food can be really healthy.
We are going to prepare 3 Iranian classics:
- Ghorme sabzi – It is often said to be the Iranian national dish. It’s packed with flavors of aromatic herbs
- Fasenjun – rich stew flavored with pomegranate syrup and grounded walnuts.
- Mirza Ghasemi – Northern Iranian appetiser or main based on aubergine, distinct to the Caspian Sea region
This class will be hands-on so please wear comfortable clothing.
- All ingredients and kitchen equipment will be provided
- Instruction and tips (after the classes email support with the teacher)
- Enjoy the food!
Date: Sun, 29 Oct
Time: 11am to 2pm
To register, please click here.
Photo credits: Funzing