Let’s meet together to prepare some VEGAN brunch!
Vegan diet can be really versatile and so delicious. You can eat healthy and you don’t have to compromise on flavor. Classes will be conducted in accordance to plan based diet, all the dishes are also gluten-free. And the most important…. they are really yummy.
We are going to prepare :
- ”scrambled egg” – tofu . Breakfast of champions. A tofu scramble is a classic hearty vegan breakfast/brunch.
- ”cheese” out of cashew nuts . Cashew cheese is perfect for those of you wanting an alternative to dairy or for the adventurous foodies who want to give a new recipe a try.
- Vegan lentils a’ la baked beans
After the class we will sit together and enjoy the food.
This class will be hands-on so please wear comfortable clothing.
*Please bring your own apron.
- All ingredients and kitchen equipment will be provided
- Instruction and tips (after the classes email support with the teacher)
Date: Sun, 9 or 16 April 2017
Time: 10.30am to 1.30pm
To register, please click here.