A 2-hour step-by-step cold process soap making workshop with all materials & equipment provided.
Feel the satisfaction of bringing home your own handcrafted soaps.
This workshop includes a basic and advanced introduction to the cold process soap making process and ingredients. Plus a hands-on session of soap making.
All materials used are palm-free, cruelty-free and vegan-friendly.
Terri and the team can help you cut & stamp your soaps or you can do it yourself in their cozy studio 2-3 days after the workshop. You can cure your soaps at home or in their studio. Minimum 6 weeks are required to cure a cold process soap.
Suitable for children aged 12 and above.
- Cold process soap making workshop taught by friendly and professional instructor.
- Basic & advanced knowledge about cold process soap making process and ingredients.
- Hands-on experience to make your own handcrafted cold process soap.
- Useful tips of making cold process soap.
- All equipment and materials needed.
- Your very own 10 bars (total 1kg) of handcrafted cold process soap worth $200!
- Soap recipe & handbook.
- Soap recipe: Camellia & Shea Butter Soap for body care. Moisturising & nourishing with rich anti-aging antioxidants. Good for mature skin.
About the instructor
Terri is an avid soap artist and one of the co-founders of Sugar & Spice, a soap maker’s workshop formed in 2016 by a group of passionate soap makers who are trying their humbly best to contribute a tiny part to nature and health. Terri is the very first person who introduced Japanese soap art techniques to Singapore in 2017 by conducting various soap art classes in her workshop. She has never stopped in her creation since then but invested more new techniques and designs of art soap, which are 100% “Made in Singapore”. She holds a Bachelor Degree in Child Psychology (University of Toronto) and a Master degree of Business Administration (MBA).
|Thu, 12 Jul||8.00 – 10.00pm|
|Fri, 13 Jul||10.00am – 12.00 noon|
|Sun, 15 Jul||10.00am – 12.00 noon|
|Mon, 16 Jul||10.00am – 12.00 noon|
|Thu, 19 Jul||8.00 – 10.00pm|
|Fri, 20 Jul||10.00am – 12.00 noon|
|Sat, 21 Jul||10.00am – 12.00 noon|
|Mon, 23 Jul||10.00am – 12.00 noon|
|Thu, 26 Jul||8.00 – 10.00pm|
|Fri, 27 Jul||10.00am – 12.00 noon|
|Mon, 30 Jul||10.00am – 12.00 noon|
Venue: 81 Ubi Ave 4, #10-19, UB.One (exact address will be provided after booking)
Price: S$168 per person
To register, please click here.
Photo credits: Sugar & Spice