Connect with others who appreciate the importance of staying healthy while pursuing our many ambitions. Get a run in; rotating partners during the HIIT session means you get to connect with multiple awesome partners over a natural high.
Kickstart & sustain your happy & healthy journeys together.
Come meet silver fox Jesse Timm, a Broc & Bells & lululemon ambassador, and our partner for the SweatWork! Run X HIIT experience. As a practicing chiropractor, he’s got the brains to match the brawn too! Together we’ll start off at Marina One for a nice scenic run around the Marina Bay, past the Esplanade to Fort Canning, before ending off the session with some buddy HIIT partner movements!
Leave with a good sweat and new friend :). All levels welcome.
– Please dress in workout attire, a comfortable pair of running shoes
– Bring your smiles, a bottle of water if you’d like and leave your bags (unless you’re treating it as a weighted vest 😉 )
– If you are a regular, please note the starting point each round, we may occasionally change up the route so it doesn’t get repetitive.
– We may also have surprise guest instructors (yoga, obstacle race training, etc) to keep us on our toes!
- Kick off the evening with a group run with your new found friends aka SweatBuddies
- Explore Singapore in a unique way
- Be safely guided through a High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) Buddy Workout
- Round up your evening with high 5s and laughter, cause that’s the way healthy friendships are formed!
Date: Wednesday, 27 June
Time: 7.30pm to 9.00pm
Venue: Straits View, Singapore 018936 (exact address will be provided after booking)
Price: S$8 per person
To register, please click here.
Photo credits: Broc & Bells