Want to keep fit in a fun manner and also learn how to defend yourself against harassment on the street or when travelling overseas? This workshop is definitely for you!
You will learn the basics of kickboxing which are also essential in learning self-defence moves. In each week, you will slowly progress according to your fitness level and knowledge.
- Learn the 3 A’s (Aware, Alert and Avoid)
- Learn How to passively guard against attacks
- Learn Proper footwork
- Learn How to guard yourself defensively
- Techniques to block attacks
- Learn How to shield yourself against attacks
Please bring your own towel and water for this session as well as a change of outfit if necessary. Limited to 30 persons.
This 1-hour workshop is conducted by Zackiee Ng of U-Elite Martial Fitness who has 20 years of experience in martial arts and coaching.
Dates: Every Saturday in October
Time: 5 to 6pm
Venue: Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park (next to the Dog Run)
Cost: $25 per person
$80 for 4-week pass (valid for 2 months)
To register, please click here.
- This workshop is not suitable for children under the age of 14, unless accompanied by an adult
- The Wellness Insider and U-Elite Martial Fitness are not liable for any loss of valuables or injuries that occur during the workshop