This class is for anyone who’s gluten-intolerant, or simply wanting to learn how to cook with healthy, unprocessed ingredients! Learn how to substitute wheat with gluten-free grains and starches in a creative style of cooking.
The Delicious Menu:
– Savoury Chickpea Pancake with Avocado Salsa
– Curried Quinoa with Roasted Cauliflower and Lentils
– Grilled Feta and Spinach Polenta with Slow-roasted Tomatoes
Rich, spicy and inviting, these dishes will be enjoyed by all and are great centre-pieces that are sure to impress guests at any dinner party. You’ll take home the recipes so you’re sure to feel confident replicating what you learn in the comfort of your own kitchen.
So take the plunge and spice up your kitchen repertoire today!
- All ingredients and aprons are provided
- Your own Vietnamese food to taste in class or take home to share
- Personalised instruction and tips
Date: Sat, 1 July 2017
To register, please click here.
Instructor is Shalu who is a lawyer turned chef and trained at the Cordon Vert Cookery School in UK.
Photo credits: Funzing