Commercial skin care products enlist many different chemicals to achieve fast visible effects, but often leave undesirable side effects too. Even though most countries require all ingredients in the product to be listed, but we still have cases where some companies are dishonest or withhold information. How can we be certain of what is exactly inside our skincare products?
Simple. We make them ourselves. For centuries, herbal women, shamans etc use natural ingredients to create all sort of remedies. We can emulate that to a degree, by using easy-to-obtain ingredients from supermarkets, art stores etc and mixing them up to suit various purposes.
In this skincare workshop, you will learn:
- The benefits of each ingredient
- How to substitute ingredients in recipes you find elsewhere
- How to tweak the recipes to suit your preferences
- How to create a plethora of remedies with the same ingredients by varying proportions, mixing methods etc
You will make 3 items to bring home:
- Hair wax for the guys
- Body moisturising cream for the ladies
- Healing balm/salve for the kids
- Bring home your very own organic body moisturising cream, hair wax and healing balm.
- Learn the benefits of each ingredient.
- Learn how to substitute ingredients in recipes you find elsewhere
- Learn how to create a plethora of remedies with the same ingredients by varying proportions, mixing methods etc
This skincare workshop will be held on Sat, 18 Feb and costs S$78 per pax. To register, please click here.